Fishers is a brick and mortar store that sells an extensive range of fishing tackle and got in touch with Edinburgh Logo Design to have a logo designed that would work on their shop front as well as social and printed marketing material.
As with all of our designs, we concentrated on the main principles of effective logo design.
1. Simplicity - The logo benefits greatly from clear lettering and a fish illustration that matches the same level of detail.
2. Uniqueness - The hot orange and dark grey contrast combination catches the eye and hopefully makes a lasting impression.
3. Timelessness - So far so good, the logo is near-on one decade old and still performing its duties well!
4. Versatility - It also proves to be extremely versatile and has been used online as well as the shop front, flyers and van decals.
5. Tone of voice - A balance was achieved between friendliness and 'professionalism' with the use of an appropriate font choice and a motif to match.
"Thanks again for your help, the stationary is excellent and I'm delighted with the flyer." - Mike @ Fishers